Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day Three Hundred & Sixty. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Sixty. - Big Boy Toy. - While we were waiting for my car to get it's oil changed we walked over to the motorcycle shop since it was a beautiful, sunny, day. Mr. V had a bike before we got together and on the week we had met he had sold it, actually, and ever since the I've heard him saying that he wants another bike. For me, I think bike's are dangerous and I would never ride on the back of one. I'm not a dare devil like that. Some would even call me too catious. I do love the way bikes look and sound, though, I just don't feel safe while riding one. I'm sure, eventually, Mr. V will find his dream bike and I will have to be a good, supportive, wife and let him make the big purchase!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.