Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day Three Hundred & Fifty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Fifty-Nine. - I hear the train a comin'. - I was telling Mr. V that it's a shame that we live so close to a train track but I've never gotten a photo of the train. So on my way home from work I heard the train whistle blowing and decided to snap a photo of the train. At a stoplight I rolled down my window and had the perfect opprotunity to catch the train just as it was taking off. I'm not sure, though, if the photo is too dark to actually tell what it is a photo of.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.