Friday, January 9, 2009

Day Three Hundred & Sixty-One. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Sixty-One. - Writing Sample. - On Flickr I was tagged by Jaclyn Michele to do a writing sample. Even though I've always hated my hand writing I thought it would be a fun thing to do. As you can see I had no pretty crayons or colored pencils, or even pens, but I did my best with my handy black pen. And I would say I did this quickly and only once but that is not the case. I used at least four pieces of paper and finally settled on this, wasteful I know, because to me my handwriting just isn't that pretty. And girls are suppose to have nice handwriting, right?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.