Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day Three Hundred & Sixty-Five. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Sixty-Five. - Шляпа. - In Russian that means "Hat". When Mr. V was about thirteen or fourteen he travled to Russia with his youth group. I got to see all the photos he took while he was there and all the money and coins he brought back with him. He also brought back this Military Style hat back with him and a number of pins that he stuck on the hat. Even though I have no idea what any of it says it was really interesting to be able to see what thinks look like over there. One of these days I would love to be able to have the chance to travel and who knows maybe we will be able to go to Russia and he can show me around.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.