Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If I only had a brain..

Then I would have known that I'm not on Days Two Hundred but that I'm on Days Three Hundred. I apologize for anyone who has been reading for the past couple of weeks, I'm sure you have been confused. I feel a bit silly but I am blaming it on the Holidays, Stress and lack of sleep. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I've now edited all the entries so that they are in order. I'm glad I caught it considering today is my 365th day and tomorrow will be my last day of this Project. I'm not sure how I feel about starting a new Project two weeks into a New Year so we will see if I start it again or not.

Anyway, just wanted to clear up the confusion and bring light to my mistake.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.