Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day Three Hundred & Sixty-Six. - Project 365.



Day Three Hundred & Sixty-Six. - Letting Go. - Apparently 2008 was a leap year hence the reason I'm uploading just one more. Although this shoot was fun, Mr. V helped me, it did not turn out the way I planned it at all. Since I'm finished with my Project 365 for this year I wanted to do a picture of me running through the finish line so to speak. And since it's winter of course I'd be running in sweats and long sleeves. I also wanted to have 'Project 365' on my back in Pink and Blue, since I upload on Flickr, but I couldn't figure out how to do that either so it didn't happen. So, here, I am with this shot and I feel like it's not as good as it could of been since this is the end of my Project I wanted to go out with a bang. I think the title "Letting Go" is perfect for the pose of this photo. But what am I letting go of? Project 365? 2008? Worry/Stress? 2008 as an amazing year for me, I got married, bought a house, got a brand new car, and a adorable little puppy. 2009 has some big shoes to fill but I am excited to see where this year brings me. As far as Project 365 goes I'm not sure if I want to start it up again since we are in two weeks to the new year, but I might. Of course I'll always be taking photos and finding ways to improve my skills. Maybe that will be the goal of my new Project when I start one. I know that throughout the year it started to get really hard trying to come up with creative, new, things to take photos of but I somehow managed to pull it off. I really enjoyed this and I'm proud of a lot of my photos and glad that I had people actually looking at my photos. So here's to Project 365 and 2008, only time will tell what happens next!
Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.