Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Thirteen. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Thirteen. - Comedy Club. - The girls invited me to a little evening out to the comedy club and then bar hopping afterwards. Although Mr. V was not invited, hence the girls night, he told me to have fun and that he was perfectly content stay home. I was a little nervous to go without him but I had a great time with the girls and I'm really glad we went. Maybe next time he will be able to tag along.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.