Friday, November 21, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Twelve. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Twelve. - Movie Rentals. - It's been a long time since we have rented from Blockbuster. We decided to stop by and see what they had on their shelves and it just so happened that we found these two, amazing, movies. Mr. V is a huge fan of John Cusack so we just had to rent that one. And I found Chaos Theory interesting by the cover and the description of the movie. Both movies were amazing and I recommend anyone to see them. Just remember to take your movies back on time, we don't want any late fees now!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.