Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Seven. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Seven. - Clothes Shopping. - We dropped by JcPenny to exchange a broken piece of dinnerware, for the second time, and ended up using our gift cards to buy a new outfit for the each of us. Since I only have one pair of slacks that actually fit me I was going to try to find a pair, in black, to be able to wear. Well apparently I'm just too damn short to find a pair that actually fits me in length and width, so I just ended up buying a skirt and a cute sweater. Mr. V ended up finding a really nice white button down shirt, most of his shirts are dark brown/black, and a black and white sweater to go over the shirt. He looks so handsome! I guess you could say it's a early Christmas present to ourselves.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.