Monday, November 17, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Eight. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Eight. - Bubble Bath. - I would have taken this shot with a flash but I thought it made the water look strange so instead I get grainy non-flash photos. Anyway, I had a terrible headache all day that was seriously making my head pound and feel like it was going to explode. No, I was not hung over either. My stomach was also hurting all day and I was just in pain all around. After I got home and ate dinner Mr. V drew me a bath to see if it would help. I think this is the third time I've taken a bath in our new tub and I'm not gonna lie, it needs to happen more often, it was pretty relaxing!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.