Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Six. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Six. - Six Months Old. - Looking at photos of when Bella was just a tiny pup makes me wish we had another one. But when she throws her temper tantrums it makes me glad that the puppy stage is half way over, I think. I really need to get her trained soon, too. Anyway, she's gotten so big that she can stand all the way up to the middle of my back. I can't imagine how big she is going to be when she is full grown.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.