Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Seventy-Nine. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Seventy-Nine. - We Missed You, Bella! - I am surprised how calm our pup is since we came back from the HoneyMoon. We are actually able to keep her inside without her destroying everything. I think Grandma spoiled her a bit though with walks each afternoon and treats but she does know what "Sit" means now. Hopefully she will keep this good behavior up and I won't have to spend a fortune to get her trained. She sure did miss me, though, and I missed her.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.