Monday, October 20, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Eighty. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Eighty. - Guest Bathroom. - I am now slowly able to decorate the guest bathroom and we have yet to replace the shower curtain from our former room mate's stay. Since we were given a Gift Card from my co-workers to Bed Bath and Beyond we decided to see what they had to offer. None of them really caught my eye and they were pretty over priced, in my opinion. The ones I did like wouldn't match the towels we already have in there so I gave up and decided to find shower curtains at a different store another time.

2 comments:

LegallyBoston said...

If you have a Linens and Things near you, keep an eye out for curtains there since they're going out of business and slashing prices.

Mrs. V. said...

I had no idea they were going out of business. I love that place, haha, I'll have to check it out! Thanks.

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.