Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Seventy-Eight. - Project 365.



Day Two Hundred & Seventy-Eight. - Goodbye, Carnival. - A photo taken of our, huge, ship on our way to the car. On this very sad day we woke up late and ended up missing breakfast and then found our spot to sit at and wait for our number to be called. What had been called the "Fun Ship" all week seemed a tad boring now with no shows playing or hussle and bussle of crowds making their way to different parts of the ship. Everything was so quiet and empty. I will miss room service and not having to clean up after myself, or make my own bed, and having formal dining each night with delicious food.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.