Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Forty-Eight. - Project 365.



Day Two Hundred & Forty-Eight. - Centerpiece Ideas. - The way I want my centerpieces have changed a least a dozen times but I found this really cute fall themed wreath to go around the bottom of the glass bowls and now my mission is to find a glass bowl to go with it. The only thing I haven't decided is what to put in the glass bowls. I'm thinking a floating candle or something along those lines. Hopefully I'll get my act together and make a decision pretty quickly since time is running out!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.