Friday, September 19, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Forty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Forty-Nine. - BirdCage Veils. - My veil finally arrived today! I was so excited to see a little package sitting on our front porch when I got home from work. It's not your normal veil, though, it's a birdcage on. These just go over your face but I think they are so adorable! I added little pearls on them as an accent and though I could have probably made this myself for cheaper I really don't have the time or patience for that matter. I can't wait to see how it looks with my dress on the day of!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.