Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Forty-Seven. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Forty-Seven. - Make-Up Trial. - Please don't mind my hair it's unruly these days. Anyway, I had my makeup trial today and I am so impressed! The girl was so nice and I loved that she had a toolbelt full of brushes and applicators. We decided to do a smokey purple/violet eye with a muted lip. I really wanted to play up my eyes since I think they are my best feature and she did a great job doing so! I also loved that the makeup stayed on all day, even the foundation, too. I'm so excited to have her do my makeup for the wedding! Gee, I wish I could afford MAC products there much better then anything I've ever used!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.