Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Twenty-Six. - Project 365.





Day Two Hundred & Twenty-Six. - Biker Girl. - William and I made the decision to start riding bikes together after work each night. After doing as much research as possible as to what is the right bikes for both of us we found two reasonably priced bikes on Craig's List and meet up with the people to see if we actually liked the bikes or not. My bike, in this photo, is great - the seat is comfortable and the larger tires makes it easier to ride. I love that we have a hobby together, now, that is helping our well being. I road around our block just to get a feel of what it was like without William this night, he's getting his Saturday, and I felt like a kid again!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.