Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Twenty-Five. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Twenty-Five. - Name Brands. - Since the grocery store was out of our usual spaghetti sauce, the cheapest they have, we had no choice but buy a name brand sauce. I've been trying to eat more organic foods so I got this sauce but I'm curious to know if big name brand are really organic or are just posing as organic to make the customer feel better about eating their foods. Either way the sauce was not as good as what we usually buy and I'll probably never get it again.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.