Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day One Hundred & Thirty-Five. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Thirty-Five. - Dinner Time! - After spending a good amount of time in Wal-Mart, which I have to say I hate because it's way too big, I finally made a decision on what to cook for tonight's dinner. Excitedly I hurried home to cook in my very own brand new kitchen. What's not to love about it, honestly? There is so much space that one person can cook while the other does the dishes without being on each others nerves. Pretty much the kitchen of my dreams. And yes, I'm a huge nerd like that that I get overly excited about cooking and my kitchen.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.