Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day One Hundred & Thirty-Five. - Project 365.





Day One Hundred & Thirty-Five. - The First Project of Many. - Since we opted out of the builders installing our fans, and were starting to feel the wrath of the heat here, we decided it was time to get a fan for our bedroom. I must say that my fiancee is pretty handy when it comes to things around the house. And I love how excited he gets to have a project and use his brand new power drill. Seeing in the fan in Lowe's I really wasn't too excited about it but once we got home and it was all put up I really started to like it. And it's amazingly quiet and matches everything in our bedroom perfectly.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.