Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day One Hundred & Eleven. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Eleven. - Face Routine. - A couple of months ago I finally used my Gift Card, from Christmas, to a place called The Body Shop. Originally I had been using Tea Tree Oil Face Wash but wasn't seeing any results, only more break outs, and I was starting to tire of the smell. After speaking with a worker at the store she suggested that I used the Seaweed collection and since I only had enough for one item I bought the Clarifying Toner. I'll have to admit that it has worked wonders, although I do have the occasional break out during certain times of the month, and I've seen a great improvement in the way my skin looks, I also got a few small samples of the face wash and the moisturizer. And from my Bare Minerals collection I use the Skin Rev-er-Upper. Maybe one of these days I'll get rid of all my "Adult Acne".

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.