Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day One Hundred & Ten. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Ten. - Sample Invitation. - As I mentioned before I ordered some free sample invitations from a discount wedding invitation website. Well, they arrived, I was rather disappointed with the paper quality of the other two samples but this one, if I had to choose, was my favorite. Not to say that I loved it and just had to have it but if came down to it then I'd use these for the wedding. Hopefully that won't be the case, though, since I'm having a friend make a design for our invitations.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.