Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here Comes The Bride.

With about 5 months left until our big day I can honestly say that I am starting to stress a little bit since we have a lot left to finish. With the dress already purchased and the wedding photographer, Shari Hunt
, booked those are two less things I will need to worry about. Hopefully the check will be sent to the church
on Thursday so i can put my mind at rest about not having a ceremony site. Yes, that's right I'm booking our church 5 months beforehand. Most brides would have this done long ago, right? Well I suppose since the fiance and I are paying for most of the wedding ourselves, and I have no Wedding Planner, and I'm doing most of the planning, I'm getting things done as best as I can. I know there are plenty of little things that I have still not smoothed out but I feel as if I'm on the right track for the amount of time we have left.

Right now my main focus's are : Reception Site, Invitations, Cakes and Hair & Makeup. The last two aren't really a priority at this time but I've spent the last hour use Google and sending e-mails. I'm looking at two different Reception Site's, Creating Memories
and Arts Center
, and I have an appointment with the first on Sunday. I really hope that Creating Memories looks better in person then in pictures. And I really love the idea of the Arts Center because to me it seems non-traditional and it would just be gorgeous but their a little pricey so I'm going to see if I can get it for a cheaper price. As far as Invitations go I am looking into DIY'ing my own and asked a friend to make a design for me. I'm very excited to see what she comes up with because she's very crafty whereas I am not.


I know, calm down and breathe, all that matters is that you two are married at the end of the day. I've heard that a million times and while I agree I can't help but be anxious and worry about one of the biggest days of our lives, another would be our first born child, so forgive me if I fall behind with the blog world I promise I have not forgotten you. And I suck at doing this whole link-in-text-thing, don't ask why there is a gap between my links and words because I have no idea.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.