Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day Ninety-Seven. - Project 365.





Day Ninety-Seven. - Exact Opposites. - My amazingly wonderful Fiance finally went grocery shopping for us and I had wrote down on the list that I needed some Foundation, which at least he knows is Make-Up, and wrote down the Brand Name, color and anything else that might be helpful in order for him to find the right product. The next morning I woke up and saw the Cover Girl Powder laying on the table and chuckled to myself. I told that he got the wrong thing and he responded with "I'm a man, what did you expect?!". Any girl knows just buy looking at this photo that these are two completely different things. I thought it was pretty cute that he ended up buying the wrong product, but I'm proud of him for trying at least!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.