Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day Ninety-Eight. - Project 365.




Day Ninety-Eight. - Our Soon-To-Be Kitchen. - As we already know we made a great choice with the cabinetry and we finally got the see how our countertops look with them. Personally, I think they look great and am very excited to one day to be able to use such a beautiful kitchen. It's so much more personal since we picked them out together instead of having to choose someone else's ideas from a previously owned home. Granted it's more expensive but I think in the end it will all be worth it.
Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.