Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who Needs A HairDresser Anyway?

Yesterday morning I "fired" my hairdresser/make-up artist for the wedding, I say "fired" because she was never actually 100% hired yet, because I can't depend on her. Brutally honest, I know. Time and time again I've tried to schedule a hair/make-up trial so I can get a clear idea of what I want done for the big deal, exactly. She continued to brush me off and I was given chance after chance to redeem herself. After I did not here from her Sunday, all day, and then had to ask her what happened. Again I was given another excuse and this time I was fed up. From day one I've told her that if she is too busy, because I know being a hairdresser/make-up artist can be time consuming, then to let me know and I'd find someone else with no hard feelings. She then informed that she felt it was unnecessary to schedule a hair trial so far in advance, the wedding is five months away, and that she didn't have time to do "freebies". First of all, what gave her the right to choose when I schedule my appointments for MY WEDDING? Secondly, I was more then willing to pay whatever it cost to have my hair and make-up done by her so there wasn't an issue of the "freebie" thing. If I want to schedule this appointment two years prior to my wedding then so be it. I guess this just goes to show that you shouldn't ask your supposed friends, or family, to help out with a life changing event. Honestly, hair and make-up are right there up on the list with my dress as far as importance goes, for me. I wonder how many more people are going to walk out of my life before this wedding is over, it's pretty sad really. Such is life though and I'm now on a mission to find the best damned hair/make-up artists out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.