Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day Eighty-Four. - Project 365.




Day Eighty-Four. - And Then There Were Walls. - Although it was consider a "Rain Day", late afternoon showers, we decided to head over to the lot and see if there were any new additions. First I noticed that we have an actual knob on our temporary door and then walked in to find the sheet rock in place. I keep walking around saying how it looked like an actual house now and it looked totally different then two days ago when we were able to walk through the walls. Everything is coming together so quickly and it's amazing to see it built before our own eyes.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.