Thursday, April 3, 2008

Whoa, A Real Post?

Yes, I know it's not that often that I write a real post that doesn't contain a Picture of the Day for my Project 365. But I'd like to inform everyone that my Project 365 has now been caught up on, I was about a week and a half behind, and I apologize for the delay in posts. I'm also very proud to say that I've now surpassed last years Project 365 when I stopped at Day 73. I hope that I'll be able to completely finish this year but I will admit that it gets harder and harder to find new, and interesting, things to take photos of each day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.