Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day EIghty-Three. - Project 365.




Day Eighty-Three. - Trash Can or Decorative Piece? - After I brought this home, they gave them away to us Office Girls at work, I had it sitting on the wall near the bathroom and William asked if it was a new Trash Can. I simply stated no and that it could be used to sit by the front door, or anywhere, as decorations and put umbrellas or long faux flowers in it. But now the more I think about it the more I think it could be used as either or. As of right now it doesn't really "go" with the colors in our current bathroom, but who knows maybe it could go in the Guest Bathroom in the new house. Ah, I suppose we will see what it's purpose is sooner or later.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.