Saturday, February 9, 2008

Where Are The Text Posts?

Looks as if this Blog is more of a picture blog then anything else, huh? I don't even remember the last time I actually sat down and typed a entry that wasn't for Project 365.


We finally got everything will the house straightened out, it's a long story, and hopefully they will start putting up the frame pretty soon. When we went for our final showroom appointment we actually got to see our floor plans which got me pretty excited. I had to drop by today and pick-up some paperwork since the cost of the house was not correct. We should be getting a call from our Sales Person sometime this week and I'm sure when they start breaking ground we will have to drive out there every other day to see if anything has changed. One downfall I've noticed about moving to that area is the traffic and the roads are pretty torn up. And it's further from work so hopefully I'll be able to find another job closer to home. I probably won't be staying at this job much longer anyway, at least for another four or five months, because I will be needing something with more pay.


It has come to my attention that our wedding date is 8 months away and I really need to get on the ball. We have pretty much decided to have the wedding in a church and I'm, still, waiting on information back from the church I grew up in. We also have William's Uncle's church in mind but it's about a hour away. They are willing to let us use the church for free so that's always an incentive. I should be getting my dress soon and hopefully the invitations. We are planning on printing our own wedding invitations to save money. One of my BridesMaids picked out some dresses that she likes so hopefully I'll be able to figure out which ones I like so we can go ahead and purchase that. Apparently, it takes 3 or 4 months to ship the dresses. So it's coming together but not as quickly as I'd like. I'd love to hear any suggestions. : ]


Anyway, I suppose I should find something to hold my attention for the next hour until William gets off work and Mad TV really isn't cutting it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.