Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day Thirty-One. - Project 365.




Day Thirty-One. - A Breath Of Fresh Air. - Since the weather was absolutely gorgeous, and I wanted to get out of the apartment, we decided to take a walk in the park. After we parked we found the path and started our way around it. We ended up walking through some residential areas and seeing a beautiful "wolf", as William called it, dog. We also saw kids playing in the, nasty, streams and couples playing Frisbee Golf. After spending a hour and a half walking around we decided it was time to go home. But, we plan to go back at least two times a week. I really think some fresh air did us both good.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.