Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day Thirty. - Project 365.




Day Thirty. - Couch Potato. - Tonight was spent sitting my lazy butt on the couch all night, after I made dinner of course. I love the pattern and color of our couch but I hate the way it sits and the lack of back support. Needless to say we need a new couch pretty badly. I almost feel bad for sitting here all night when there is so much that needs to be done around here but I suppose that's what I'll do tomorrow on my day off work. A girl is entitled to one lazy night, right?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.