Friday, February 8, 2008

Day Twenty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day Twenty-Nine. - Full Of Emotion. - There is no witty remarks to explain why this picture was taken. Instead, I'm going to let you, the reader, come up with your own conclusion. Was I sad? Was I really crying? Or did I come out of the shower like this? Was I crying in the shower? Did I pretend to cry to make a good photo? Either way I love this raw emotion that I've captured. This vulnerable state that I only let one person see me in, as if my walls have been forced down and everyone can see me for what I truly am. A mess. Look closely at the eyes, though, they are the windows of our souls.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.