Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day Twenty-Eight. - Project 365.




Day Twenty-Eight. - Let There Be Light. - Corny title, I know. Today we spent the majority of our day at the History Homemakers Showroom, which is filled with everything imaginable for the insides of your home, and finished picking out what we wanted for our home. The one thing we were unable to come to a decision on where dining room, bathroom and master bedroom lighting. A couple nights before we looked through our packet but the pictures, black and white, just weren't helping me get an idea of what the lights looked like. Of course, these will be the bathroom lights and I am very pleased with our choices.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.