Friday, February 1, 2008

Day Twenty-Two. - Project 365.




Day Twenty-Two. - Non-Imaginative.- As I was sitting in my car on my last break of the day I was racking my brain trying to think of a picture for today. I wanted something I've never taken a photo of before, something outside of the normal, that didn't include something inside our apartment or food. And this is the result and I'm pretty disappointed with it. I really need new ideas if I'm going to keep up with this Project each day.

2 comments:

jenny leigh said...

Hi I'm Jenny...I saw your blog a couple of weeks ago and it got my attention...so i have been checking back every so often...I'm with you on a lack ideas for pictures...I know there is everything in the world around be but nothing is just that perfect thing...so you got me think while I should have been working :) Parts of the body...nothing bad I'm talking like fingers toe etc...AND SOON SPRING TIME FLOWERS...I am so ready for that...work boots...tree bark...just some ideas...have a great Monday!

Mrs. V. said...

Hi Jenny, I'm glad to hear I have other people reading my blog. : ]


Since it's been cold here I'm mostly inside but I'm getting sick of trying to figure out things to photograph inside our little tiny apartment, haha. And when I do see something good I'm usually in the car on the free way. Thank you for the suggestions! I'll have to do a few of those. I am very excited for Spring Flowers as well! Hope you have a great week and feel free to stop by anytime.

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.