Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day Twenty-Three. - Project 365.




Day Twenty-Three. - An Evening Out. -As we were sitting at On The Border, for William's little brothers 19th birthday, while we the boys were talking about various electronics I noticed the Bamboo Ceiling. I whipped out the camera and tried to get shots of William and his brother interacting but didn't like the way those came out ; also took shots of the neat light fixtures they had sitting over the tables, again didn't like out it looked. So, I picked this one ; we were sitting in the over-crowded bar section and I loved the way the light fixture looked and snapped a photo. And although it could have come out better I am pretty pleased with it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.