Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day Twenty-Four. - Project 365.




Day Twenty-Four. - Rabbit Ears. -The morning of the Super bowl it was decided that we needed a HD Antenna. And I decided that it if it was under $15.00 dollars we would shell out the cash and purchase one. Well, guess what? It was. Which of course made William extremely excited and we had to rush home so that he could get everything set up for the game later that day. Although I will admit that the picture quality was truly amazing I still think they look pretty funny sitting next to our, expensive, big screen television.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.