Monday, February 4, 2008

Day Twenty-Five. - Project 365.




Day Twenty-Five. - Instead of The Real Thing. - For a while now I've been whining and complaining about how much I want a dog and won't be able to have one until we have our house. So for Christmas, my Mother-In-Law, bought a Calendar with the specific type of dog that I want until I can get a real one. Which seeing this every morning makes me want a dog even worse. And I'm not to happy with the flash reflecting off the calendar but I don't feel like messing with it so it's poor quality.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.