Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day Twenty-One. - Project 365.




Day Twenty-One. - A Typical Housewife. - Since I had the whole day off, and I was by myself, I spent my after noon cleaning our apartment. Since we were almost out of clothes to wear I decided it was time to do laundry as well, hence the reason my Living Room turned into a Laundry Room, and because I'm OCD about it I had to sort it out into separate little piles. And since apparently TiVo knew I was cleaning, and being a housewife, it turned on the good ol' Soap Opera's for me. After looking at this picture it made me chuckle a little. But, let me just say that cleaning a apartment by yourself is so much harder then having William help me, it literally took me all afternoon. Oh well, at least everything is cleaned to my liking now.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.