Monday, February 25, 2008

Day Forty-Six. - Project 365.




Day Forty-Six. - Be In My Band! - Don't think for a second that William didn't spoil himself, as well as me, because this is what I came home to. Rock Band. At first I thought it was nerdy and stupid but we actually played a song together, I sang, and it was pretty fun but I'll never truly admit that to anyone. I did feel like a huge nerd but we laughed at each others mistakes and had a really good time together. I won't become a fanatic about this game though but it's a fun thing to consume your time for a little while.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.