Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day Forty-Five. - Project 365.





Day Forty-Five. - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'. - For quite some time now I've been whining and begging for William to buy me new, knee high, boots since mine are basically falling apart. I suppose he got tired of hearing about them and finally decided to get me a pair. While were walking around the shoe store trying to find the perfect pair I was getting a wee bit disappointed because I couldn't find any I really liked or that fit me, since I wear the smallest size possible. But finally I found these boots and they fit like a glove on my foot, and they were on sale, so I had to have them. They really are comfortable and have a small heel since I'm not coordinated enough to wear 6' inch stilettos.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.