Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day Forty-Four. - Project 365.




Day Forty-Four. - A Kid Again. - Every Saturday at work we decorate the store with balloons in coordinating colors depending our event, or special, for that weekend. The weekend before we did Red, White, and Blue balloons since it was our President Day Event and this week we did multi-colored balloons just for fun. Well, they ended up putting balloons on my side of the desk and I'll have to admit it made me pretty happy to have those helium filled, brightly colored, balloons to stare at all day. Something about them made me feel like a kid again that I had to bring them home just to keep the child-like feeling alive for a few more days.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.