Friday, February 29, 2008

Day Fifty. - Project 365.




Day Fifty. - And So It Began... - While at work the previous day I started feeling cold, which never happens to me I'm usually always hot, and my throat was starting to hurt a bit. After I got home feeling as if I'd been ran over by a semi-truck I took my temperature and sure enough I had a fever. I was also in a immense amount of pain since my shoulder had been bothering me all day, I'm not good at dealing with pain or being sick. I tried to lay down and rest with my heating pad but the pain was too much and I just wanted to sleep. By this time it was only around 7:30 pm but I took some Ny quill and dozed off for the rest of the evening. You'd think I'd get sick while William was sick for two weeks, or while my co-workers were sick off and on, but no I have to get sick after everyone is better. Let's just hope mine only last a few days, otherwise I will be truly miserable.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.