Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day Fifty-One. - Project 365.




Day Fifty-One. - Keeping Hydrated. - Sadly, I've gotten back into the really bad habit of drinking bottled water, again. We bought a water filter, to save money, but it needs to be replaced and I haven't gotten around to it yet. So, I've been buying bottled water because I have a serious addiction and all I ever drink is water, mostly. Anyway, all day I felt sick to my stomach so I need eat much but I tried to keep as hydrated as possible so I wouldn't pass out or anything. Hopefully taking Day quill and drinking plenty of water will help whatever this sickness I have is go away even faster.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.