Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day Forty-Nine. - Project 365.





Day Forty-Nine. - A Hint Of Scent. - While we were visiting my Mom she gave me this "Flameless Candle", her and my Dad are pretty allergic to strong scents, with a light Vanilla fragrance. I must admit that it took about ten minutes for me to read the directions and put this Candle together but it does add a nice smell to the apartment that isn't too overwhelming, most of the time. I guess this is a good thing to have for clumsy people like myself who might start a fire with a real candle, though I've not had that happen to my personally, and you can switch the flame part on or off depending on your mood.

2 comments:

jenny leigh said...

This Picture is perfect...for me the first thing I thought of was WARMTH and HOME!

Right now I am freezing and at work :( - so at least for a second I felt better - Thanks!

O and thanks for the comments on my page - I so glad someone is reading it ;)

Mrs. V. said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like the picture! : ]

I'm glad someone is "reading" mine too, although it's more a picture blog then anything else. Haha.

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.