Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sweet Nothings.

I wish I had a picture for what my boyfriend surprised me with the other night but unfortunately I don't so I'll just have to describe it as best as I can. As I was getting ready for bed he was sneaking around and going into our bedroom a couple of times but wouldn't let me know what he was doing. When I walked into the bedroom he had a few candles lit, along with classical music playing, and wanted to give me a back and foot massage. The massage lasted for a hour, and I almost fell asleep because it was so relaxing, and then we just laid in bed and talked until I ended up falling asleep early. I thought it was pretty damned sweet of him to do that for me.

I tried to update via my mobile device a couple of days ago but there was a error and I was unable to post the entry and I have now forgotten all the things I wanted to blog about. Let's see if I can remember a few things and make this blog worth reading. So I apologize if it's scattered as I'm trying to remember what I wrote last.

William got fitted for a tux on Monday, his best friends wedding is the 17th of this month, since he's one of the Groomsmen. We also spent a hour in Target looking for a wedding present off of their registry. I believe next time we will order online and make sure that it's at least three weeks in advance so that it gets here in time because trying to deal with the crowds at Target is ridiculous. I still think we managed to get the wrong gift but hopefully they will like it anyway, if not they can always return it. I was looking into buying a dress for the wedding but I'm sure of how formal, or un-formal, it will be so I might be better off wearing my new sweater dress I bought recently.

Tomorrow I hope to get some house work done like putting away the laundry we did this weekend and vacuuming our carpet and possibly visiting a friend who is in town for the next week. I've really started slacking on keeping up with the apartment every day but it's difficult when all I want to do after work is sit on the couch and relax. I also need to mop the kitchen and bathrooms and scrub the stove, maybe I'll make a list of everything that needs to be done and try to get it all done by the end of this week. I also need to clean out my car and vacuum the rugs in there since I have done that ever and I've had the car give or take six months.

When William and I went grocery shopping last week we decided to go to the Neighborhood Market instead of the Super Wal-Mart, because we always have a terrible experience there, and see if we liked it better. Of course we did because it's like an actual grocery store and we don't have to worry about the stockers getting in our way. We actually went down every isle and spent about a hour shopping, usually I want to get out of their as quickly as possible, they also have a better variety on all their food and we got a lot of good food. Needless to say we will be shopping there from now on.

We are planning to spend ThanksGiving with William's Mom this year, and she's pretty excited about it, since we spent it with my parents last year. Plus, I think they are going to California to see my brother anyway and there is no way I could get any time off work. So I'll probably be making something to contribute to ThanksGiving Dinner which I'm pretty excited about and hopefully it will edible.

New news on my brother is that he's going to Japan for three years after he finishes his schooling on the Navy base. Which is exciting and scary at the same time. It's exciting in the sense that he will be able to travel and see the world but scary that he will be clear across the world from us. But if we get our passports then we could possibly visit, but I have no idea how much it would cost to fly to Japan... He's doing really good on the Navy base though and likes it a lot better then Basic Training. I'll also be getting the photos from our camera's we took along with us, along with the digital camera, on Friday and I hope they turn out really good. I'm so used to being able to see what I'm taking a picture of that these cameras with view finders are foreign to me.


Well, I guess this entry has gotten long enough and I should probably clean the kitchen so I won't have as much work to do tomorrow but I really don't see that happening. Maybe I'll finish watching We Are Marshalls since I fell asleep thirty minutes into the movie last night.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.