Saturday, September 15, 2007

Nothing Better To Do.

The couch has pretty much been the only place I've been today, besides the trip down the street to Taco Bell, because last night all of the sudden I felt feverish and dizy/light headed. Honestly I think it's my body's way of telling me to slow down and just take it easy. So that's what I've done all day and I've got everything I need next to me - gatoraid, my antibiotics, ibproufen, the thermometer, and my cell phone and charger, as well as plenty of blankets. And I'm bored out of my mind. There is only so many shows you can watch before you've run out, there is only so much Myspace or internet I can take before I'm ready to do something else.

Last night my temperature was 101.1 degrees and now it's managed to get down to 99.5 and it's nice not feeling like I'm cold all the time. I am feeling a little bit better then I was last night, or even this afternoon, but I am still going to take it easy and not push myself to do anything - like clean our apartment that's really bugging me.

I did have plans for today and I'm rather dissapointed but I'm glad I didn't push myself to go out and run around town and take the chance of making myself worse. There's always tomorrow or even later this week to do those things that need to be done.

Well, I guess I've got to find a way to pass the hours before William gets off work and Are You Smarter Then A Fifth Grade just really isn't helping. Maybe I'll read the book I've been trying to finish for almost a year now.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.