Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day Three Hundred & Fifty-Three. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Fifty-Three. - Out in the Country. - I've been wanting a video game, Mario Kart, and if you know me then you know that in its self is a big deal because I dislike most video games. Anyway, we had been looking around at various Wal-Marts close to us and found one about fifteen minutes away in Azle. After driving down the back roads to get there we found out that they were all sold out which was really a bummer. I wanted to get a picture of the water tower and ended up with this. I think it was too dark to actually see and it looks blurry because of the wind. I also should have cropped out the cars in the parking lot but I was lazy. It was interesting out in the little city to say the least, though.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.