Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Fifty-Two. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Fifty-Two. - Mimosas. - Being the procrastinators that we are we stopped by Wal-Mart and bought some cheap Champagne and Orange Juice for me to drink on this New Years Eve. Last year we actually went to the liquor store and bought some decent Champange but I suppose it tastes all the same, right? Anyway, after getting our drinks we headed over to some friends of ours to bring in the New Year. They got married last year, I believe, and have an adorable six month old baby girl. We spent the night eating junk food, drinking and playing Guitar Hero. A very relaxed, fun, way to start our New Year.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.